Home Inspections LLC
"A Professional Network of AZ Licensed Home Inspectors"
HOW OUR SERVICE WORKS:
To Provide Real Estate Agents a "One Call Service" that quickly & easily connects them with a Professional AZ Licensed Home Inspector.
To Provide Our Network of AZ Licensed Home Inspectors Geographical Desirable Home Inspections for a Very Low Fee.
Once You Accept the Home Inspection From Us, We provide you with the Agent Contact Information & You take 100% Control of the Home Inspection.
You Charge "YOUR FEE" for doing the Home Inspection and you pay us a 20% Commission.
A Simple Excel Spreadsheet "Inspectors Log" is given to you that you fill out weekly & send into our Office on Fridays & Zelle Payments are made to us for our Commission. The more Inspections you Accept, the more money you will make.
A simple 1-5 Star Rating (on the weekly Excel Spreadsheet) is done on Every Real Estate Agent that you do a Home Inspection on & they will be providing a 1-5 Star Rating on YOU in return (very similar to the UBER Driver Rating System)
HOME INSPECTOR SIGN UP FORM
(its FREE to Join Our Network)
Non-Compete and Non Solicitation Agreement
This is an Agreement between Inspector (“You”) and Arizona Executive Home Inspections LLC (“Company”). The Agreement is effective immediately. In consideration of the lead referral opportunity provided by Arizona Executive Home Inspections LLC, You, intending to be legally bound, agree to the following:
1. Term of Agreement. This Agreement is effective immediately and shall remain in effect indefinitely unless cancelled by You or the Company in writing. This Agreement is effective throughout the term of your lead referral agreement with the Company, or if cancelled, for a period of one year thereafter.
2. Limitations of this Agreement. This Agreement is not a contract of employment. Neither You nor the Company are obligated to any specific term of employment. This Agreement is limited to the subject matter of covenants not to compete or solicit as described in this Agreement.
3. Covenant Not to Compete. You agree that at no time during the term of this agreement of receiving lead referrals from Company, that will you engage in any business activity which is competitive with the Company nor work for any company which competes with the Company.
For a period of one (1) year immediately following the termination of this lead referral Agreement, You will not, for yourself or on behalf of any other person or business enterprise, engage in any business activity which competes with the Company.
4. Non-solicitation. During the term of this agreement, and for a period of one (1) year immediately thereafter, You agree not to solicit any home buyer or Realtor that the Company has generated an accepted lead or leads for You, nor shall you induce any home buyer or Realtor that the Company has previously provided a lead to you to terminate or breach this agreement, contractual or other relationship with the Company.
5. Soliciting Customers After Termination of Agreement. For a period of one (1) year following the termination of your this Agreement and your relationship with the Company, You shall not, directly or indirectly, disclose to any person, firm or corporation the names or addresses of any of the home buyer customers or Realtors that the Company has provided leads to you, or any other information pertaining to them. Neither shall you call on, solicit, take away, or attempt to call on, solicit, or take away any lead generated by the Company whom You have received a lead, called or with whom You became acquainted during the term of this Agreement, as the direct or indirect result of your affiliation with the Company.
6. Injunctive Relief. You hereby acknowledge (1) that the Company will suffer irreparable harm if You breach your obligations under this Agreement; and (2) that monetary damages will be inadequate to compensate the Company for such a breach. Therefore, if You breach any of such provisions, then the Company shall be entitled to injunctive relief, in addition to any other remedies at law or equity, to enforce such provisions.
7. Severable Provisions. The provisions of this Agreement are severable, and if any one or more provisions may be determined to be illegal or otherwise unenforceable, in whole or in part, the remaining provisions and any partially unenforceable provisions to the extent enforceable shall nevertheless be binding and enforceable.
8. Modifications. This Agreement may be modified only by a writing executed by both You and the Company.
9. Prior Understandings. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. The Agreement supersedes all prior understanding, agreements, or representations.
10. Waiver. Any waiver of a default under this Agreement must be made in writing and shall not be a waiver of any other default concerning the same or any other provision of this Agreement. No delay or omission in the exercise of any right or remedy shall impair such right or remedy or be constructed as a waiver. A consent to or approval of any act shall not be deemed to waive or render unnecessary consent to or approval of any other or subsequent act.
11. Jurisdiction and Venue. This Agreement is to be construed pursuant to the laws of the State of Arizona. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction and venue of any court of competent jurisdiction in Arizona without regard to conflict of laws provisions, for any claim arising out of this Agreement.